After the guidance of the coordination committee headed by his highness the crown prince, Sheikh Salman Bin Hamad Al Khalifa the students are advised to stay at home (School Closure) until further notice.
The health and safety department are working closely with Human Resources department and School Administration in implementing the strict precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of all staff. Listed below are some of the measures in line with the guidelines of Ministry of Health:
1. Thermal scanning is done at the school entrance upon arrival; body temperature of staff is check on a daily basis by our School Nurses in both buildings with their face mask and gloves on.
2. Staff are required to practice “Social Distancing” at least 1 meter away from each other
3. Awareness lecture was given to all staff for proper information and knowledge about Covid-19. Health advices are given to staff on how to strengthen their immune system.
4. All classrooms, staff rooms, libraries and offices in both school are sanitized and disinfected
5. Guidelines in proper handwashing are posted in all walls near the basin inside the toilet
6. Poster from Ministry of Health about the Covid-19 are disseminated in some of the bulletin boards
7. Those staff who are unwell are advised to rest at home and every day follow up call was made by school nurses to check their current health status
8. Staffs are advised to wash their hands regularly and use either sanitizer or alcohol 70% solution afterwards.
9. Staffs are advised to avoid crowded areas.
APG School responsibility in our community is to help our government in combating this prevalent Covid-19 disease through this course of action.
APG School family wishes every student and their families the best of health.
Keep safe everyone!