The APG Elite Group
Do you know that for every 10 APG IB candidates, 1 is likely to get an elite score?
What is an elite score?
It is from 38 to 45 IB points, pegs Tim Hoffman, founder of Elite IB Tutor in the UK https://www.eliteib.co.uk/ Tim, an IB alumnus, got 44 IB points.
Do you know that Tim who obtained MEng from Oxford University personally contacted and visited APG School?
Tim plans to hold an IB revision course in Spring. Guess where? In APG School. And what is more, he has invited the APG elites to apply as tutors.
Do you know who the APG elites are? They are:
- Mohamed Abdulla Ghuloom Abdulla Bucheeri, 38 IB points, batch 2011
- Zainab Mohamed Salman Mohamed Salman Khalaf, 38 IB points, batch 2013
- Maryam Jameel Ahmed Naser Ahmed Shaikh Naser, 44 IB points, batch 2014
- Sajida Abbas Yusuf Ahmed Abdulla, 38 points, batch 2015
- Noor Mohamed Salman Mohamed Salman Khalaf, 38 IB points, batch 2015
- Fatema Adel Sultan Hasan Sultan Al Zari, 38 IB points, batch 2015
- Hasan Mohamed Mansoor Mohamed Almahari, 38 IB points, batch 2016
- Mohamed Jaber Salman Dawood Mohamed, 39 IB points, batch 2016
- Hasan Ali Mohamed Ali Abdulla Aljabal, 40 IB points, batch 2016
- Manar Sayed Qasim Husain Qasim Husain, 41 IB points, batch 2016
- Fatema Jasim Redha Husain Redha, 41 IB points, batch 2016
- Rawan Ali Hameed Mansoor Ebrahim Almansoor, 42 IB points, batch 2016
- Razan Ali Hameed Mansoor Ebrahim Almansoor, 42 IB points, batch 2016
- Khaled Abdulla Ghuloom Abdulla Bucheeri, 43 IB points, batch 2017
The APG family is honoured to have produced, and is inspired to produce more, elite alumni and alumnae.
But beyond the score, APG School is committed to produce highly educated citizens of Bahrain and of the world.